Executive Assistant - Minneapolis, MN
The Executive Assistant will provide administrative support to the COO and senior management as needed. This person will be responsible for calendars, travel, scheduling meetings, and various other administrative tasks.
- Assist CFO with assembly of documents for budget preparation.
- Maintain executive calendars, schedules meetings, organize events, etc.
- Assist with special assignments that may require initiation, development, design and follow-up.
- Cross train with the other Executive Assistant to assist one another and substitute as needed.
- Understand the Global conferencing system and assist employees with questions or issues.
- Accurately file documents.
- Maintain documents under the Administration department.
- Order supplies as needed.
- Utilize delivery services for appropriate outgoing mail.
- Distribute incoming and outgoing mail for designated executives.
- Act as a liaison for various committees.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Minimum 5 years of administrative experience.
- Experience supporting senior executive staff.
- Strong experience with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint).
- Self-starter who anticipates needs of the executive management team.
- Excellent problem solving and decision-making ability.
- Outstanding oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to work independently with minimal direction.
Apply for Executive Assistant - Minneapolis, MN
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly