Administrative Assistant - Front Office
As the first point of contact for anyone visiting the office, this person will represent the organization in a dedicated and professional manner. In addition, this person will provide daily administrative support to the Human Resources department.
- Provides support to external customers, business partners, vendors, job applicants and employees in person and over the phone.
- Answers the main office phone in a friendly and timely manner, screens and directs incoming phone calls to the appropriate party, with the ability to recognize a potential new client.
- Maintains orderly appearance of the lobby and welcome desk areas.
- Orders and stocks supplies as needed.
- Provides administrative support to the Human Resources Department including: coding of invoices, tracking of employee records, and updating the organizational chart.
- Runs month-end reporting for cross-functional departments, which may include: new hires, terminations, and address changes.
- Screens, relays, and follows up on email, telephone, and mail correspondence in order to direct communications to the appropriate parties and/or respond to inquiries.
- Coordinates orders and expenses for department catering orders.
- Provides support and vacation relief to administrative and executive assistants.
Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration or related area. 1-2 years of relevant work experience.
- Professional written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task, work independently, and within a team.
- Strong attention to detail, organizational skills, initiative, and follow up.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint) applications.