Lead Business Partner OCM
At Target we focus on two change methodologies; Organizational Change Management and Change Leadership. As a Lead Business Partner OCM you will focus on behaviors, tactical tools and Strategies that drive successful change. Your focus will be to ensure the organization is ready, willing and able to function when there is a highly complex change to people, process, data and/or technology.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
This position works on the OCM team within HR Strategy and Operations. This team supports large transformations enabled through Target's strategies and other important projects.
• Consult with Vice President + leaders on changes impacting their teams. Focus on tactics that enable change, drive acceptance and increase engagement.
• Change planning - plans, guides and controls the people related activities in large change initiatives. This includes working with Learning & Development, HR, and Corporate Communications clients.
• Change readiness - defines change plans to address change impacts throughout a project.
• Organization alignment - Identify changes to the organization (roles, jobs, organization structure, operating model and governance) and define the strategy and implementation plan to align the organization to the change and business outcomes.
• Communication and engagement - supports people impacted by the change through communication and engagement strategies.
• Stakeholder Management - Identify sponsors, advocates, change agents, and impacted end users that can make or break a change effort. Understand what motivates end users, and their change commitment. Develop a plan to mitigate risks.
• Highlight enterprise change risks and make decisions to mitigate them
• Sequence and prioritize work and cascade engagements accordingly
• Use enterprise change plan to ensure leaders are aligned
·Uses data-based approach to predict and measure behavior adoption
• Bachelor's Degree B.A./B.S.
• Two or more years of business experience
• Proven ability to effectively coach and consult with leaders
• Excellent listening, communication, and collaboration skills
• Ability to tailor style to a variety of audiences and management levels