Project Manager - Security - Pre-Sales - Eden Prairie, MN - Direct Hire
We are looking for an experienced Pre-Sales Engineer with a specialization in Security! Our client is located in Eden Prairie, MN and is launching enhanced services and products and ramping up hiring!!!
Electronic Security Systems Pre-Sales Engineer
The Pre-Sales Engineer is responsible for developing and managing multiple concurrent security proposals of varying sizes, for our existing and new customers, within a geographic region. The primary focus of the role will involve managing the deployment of technology-driven physical security solutions such as access control systems, video surveillance, ID badging and visitor management systems. The Pre-Sales Engineer will work with internal and external (subcontracted) labor resources to develop a Statement of Work (SOW) that meets customer expectations for each sales proposal. Coordination and communication with the customer, sales team and office support staff as well as management team are critical aspects of the job. Performance is measured by overall support provided the sales team in meeting their goals both in revenue and margin.
Duties and Responsibilities
- In coordination with the Sales, conduct customer presentations, site visits and walkthroughs to design alarm, access control and video management systems.
- Support the sale team in their efforts to design and sell solutions to new and existing customers.
- Insure all proposals are technically sound and meet all the requirements as indicated by the customer. Aid the team in developing statements of work and providing pricing for the design that has been developed.
- Interact with key vendors and their technical counterparts to drive the vendor relationship.
- Co-chair sales hand-off meetings with the project manager and cascade required information to the install team.
- Develop lasting relationships with customers that foster customer loyalty.
- Support the sales team in all aspects of security sales. This includes assistance with presentations, site visits and walkthroughs
- Ensure that the sales and service teams have the appropriate knowledge to perform their jobs at superior levels through identification of development areas and suggesting or conducting additional training.
Knowledge and Skills Required
- Must be PC/Windows proficient with working knowledge of database management.
- Must have high technical and mechanical aptitude.
- Candidate must have a minimum of 5+ years of security industry experience in installation and service and possess a broad understanding of physical access control systems, video surveillance, card production and visitor management systems.
- Basic knowledge of networks, IT infrastructure (servers, workstations and hardware) and software components (applications and databases).
- Candidate will have reliable transportation, required insurance, and valid driver’s license.
- Must be able to pass pre-employment drug screening and background checks.
- Overnight travel not to exceed 20%.
- Company will reimburse travel and other job related expenses
Interested and qualified applicants may email resume and other information to email@example.com or call 952-345-5130 with questions. Thank you for considering this outstanding opportunity!
Apply for Project Manager - Security - Pre-Sales - Eden Prairie, MN - Direct Hire
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly