Event Staff- Minnesota Vikings
Are you looking to make some extra cash? Fundraise for your favorite charity, sports group, club, etc?
Whelan Event Services is hiring for candidates like YOU.
We’re looking for people interested in working part-time event security positions for Vikings games in Minneapolis!
How AMAZING would it be to work these events WHILE making money!?!
Event security positions include:
- Bag checking
- Field / floor / stage security
- Access control positions (securing club and suite boxes)
- AND MORE!
Who You Are:
- You’re a team player and possess excellent communication skills
- You’re a quick thinker with the ability to identify and communicate and resolve issues for timely resolution
- Above everything else, you’re a problem solver, not a problem creator
- You can stand for long periods, sometimes throughout an entire event, and are comfortable doing so (notify us of reasonable accommodations)
- Your lifestyle benefits from flexible schedules and you’re open to make extra money on the weekends and you’re comfortable working outside
- You’re at least 18 years old, possess a high school degree/GED and able to pass a criminal background screening
- You are authorized to work in the United States
Who We Are:
If you bring your best and we’ll provide:
- Competitive pay and event attendance opportunities
- A vibrant and devoted team, who still finds time for fun
Apply today to join the fun tomorrow! Call toll free (855) 456-0205 or Email apply@whelaneventservices. com to schedule your interview THIS WEEK!
Apply for Event Staff- Minnesota Vikings
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly