Web & Mobile Mktg Automation Developer
Days: Monday - Friday
Hiring rate or hiring range: Based on qualifications
Responsible for ongoing web content management, maintenance, web development and implementation for various web properties and mobile applications. Responsible for all email and mobile push deployments and social media application development, testing and maintenance. Develops strategy and context marketing principles across all customer journey touchpoints using Sitecore Experience Platform, Marketo and other marketing automation tools. Responsible for ongoing campaign optimization, AB testing, personalization and analytic reporting.
- Develop and maintain marketing automation strategy through the use of content management systems and marketing automation software.
- Work with various areas of Marketing to design, code, and test web applications with Sitecore, .NET and other content management systems including Wordpress. Develop web pages, databases, and maintain mobile applications based on marketing needs analysis, fulfillment, and scope of work.
- Build and deploy all marketing email, mobile push and text campaigns via marketing automation software (Marketo and Sitecore) and respective platforms.
- Responsible for management of digital signage system. Develop templates within digital signage software utilizing scripting technologies. Develop interfaces and displays in interactive kiosk and digital signage systems.
- Translate concepts into wireframes and mockups that lead to intuitive user experiences. Design and deliver wireframes, user stories, user journeys, and mockups optimized for a wide range of devices and interfaces.
- Develop and implement organic search strategies to increase ranking and traffic. Evaluate and alter SEO/PPC strategies based on a comprehensive understanding of analytics and user behavior.
- Design and develop mobile app templates. Evaluate code to ensure that it is valid, is properly structured, meets industry standards and is compatible across devices and operating systems.
- Document website codes and applications.
- Four year degree in Computer Science or related field - or two year degree in computer programming/web design or commensurate work experience.
- Minimum six years of web developing experience in a corporate environment.
- Experience with enterprise-level content management system including Sitecore and marketing automation software (Marketo) for the purpose of marketing and/or e-commerce. Experience with mobile application maintenance.
- Experience building robust campaign reports on user behavior and providing guidance on future optmizations to drive conversions
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.