Mental Health Therapist, Psychologist, Clinical Social Worker, Marriage and Family Therapist
BHSI (Behavioral Health Services) is searching for a licensed mental health therapist to work at BHSI’s Golden Valley office. Quality full-time and part-time clinicians will be considered. Duties include outpatient psychotherapy with children, adolescents and adults. Must have a doctoral or master’s degree and Minnesota licensure as a psychologist, independent clinical social worker, or marriage and family therapist. Experience with electronic medical records is a plus.
We are interested in receiving applications from people who are committed to high quality patient care and service, have a collaborative view of treatment, excellent time management skills, and value a friendly collegial culture.
- Health/dental insurance
- Vacation and sick pay (PTO)
- Holiday pay
- Disability insurance
- Life insurance
- 401K retirement savings plan
- Training/educational opportunities
- Professional development allowance
- We are a major provider of mental health services in the Twin Cities metro area.
- Six clinic locations: Eagan, Fridley, Golden Valley, North St. Paul, Shakopee, and Woodbury
- BHSI has been in operation since 1983
- Clinician owned and operated, current ownership since 2004
- We employ approximately 50 people: Psychologists, social workers, family therapists, physician assistants, nurses, medical assistants, business office personnel, and clinic coordinators. We also have over a dozen psychiatrists who are independent contractors.
- Website: www.BHSIclinics.com
Apply for Mental Health Therapist, Psychologist, Clinical Social Worker, Marriage and Family Therapist
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly