7 days left
- Employment Status
- Full Time
Doherty Staffing is currently partnering with a Shoremaster, a leading manufacturer in docks and boat lifts in the Fergus Falls, MN area. We are seeking a Maintenance Technician for this exciting opportunity!
Maintenance Technician Main Duties/Responsibilities:
• Maintain Preventative Maintenance Program (PMP) on all equipment in all shops
• Maintain Tool-Inventory Room
• Maintain company vehicles and forklifts
• Be available for repairs outside of normal shift to keep machines and equipment up and running.
Machine Operator Key Requirements/Qualifications:
• Ability to TIG weld, weld steel and aluminum
• Maintenance Mechanical Skills
• Basic fabrication skills
• Must be able to repair and work on various pieces of equipment
• Must be able to drive forklifts, skid steers and other equipment
• Run hand tools & power tools
• Plumbing and electrical repairs
• Able to read wiring schematics and able to read blue printsContact To apply for the Maintenance Technician position, please click Apply Now and complete our online application. For questions or further information about the position, please call our Fergus Falls office at 218-531-2040.
Download our mobile app for iOS & Android | www.doherty.jobs/app