Entertainment Merchandising Specialist
Do you like movies? If so, Lawrence Merchandising has a great opportunity for you!
Lawrence Merchandising Services (LMS) is a visual merchandising company that services many of the nation’s top retailers and brands. We are seeking a Part-time Entertainment Merchandising Specialist to support the merchandising initiatives in the entertainment department of a local retailer.
What will I be doing?
As an Entertainment Merchandising Specialist, you will support the key entertainment initiatives, including:
- Stocking product in movies, setting plan-o-grams and resets, product cut-ins, placing signing and pricing labels.
- Developing strong relationships with store personnel. Communicate with the store team about our service, share knowledge, and provide recommendations.
- Understand and execute the processes outlined for the services.
- The position will regularly work approximately 8-16 hours per week split between 2-4 days per week scheduled between Monday and Friday. Must to be able to work as early as 8 a.m. on Tuesdays; other days morning and early afternoon shifts. All hours are approximate and are subject to change.
- 3+ years merchandising and/or retail experience preferred
- Prefer experience in merchandising in the entertainment category. A passion for movies and some knowledge of genre (action, comedy, etc.) and formats (DVD/BD) a plus.
- Ability to effectively interact with all levels of employees and customers; building rapport and collaborative relationships.
- Be able to learn under changing conditions, find solutions to issues, and effectively cope with change.
- Be flexible to the needs of our business, as we continually strive to meet and exceed the needs of our clients.
- Ability to stand with varied movement for up to 5 hours at a time, ability to regularly lift up to 5 pounds (and up to 20 pounds on rare occasions), fine motor control (hand movements), speech, hearing, sight, ability to read documents with small font sizes, manual dexterity; with or without reasonable accommodation
- Access to internet, printer, and camera phone
- Access to a PC or Mac that runs Internet Explorer 11 or later, Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome
- Access to Adobe Acrobat Reader (or ability to download)
- Work independently but have access to a helpful and responsive LMS team.
- At LMS you are not an independent contractor, you are a W2 employee and receive all associated benefits such as Employee referral bonus program, and 401(k) to those who qualify.
How to Apply
- You can visit our website at www.lmsvc.com to apply online and view all locations that we are hiring for in Minnesota.
Lawrence Merchandising Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer