Recruiting Specialist - South Metro Area
Staffing Partners has an opening for a Recruiting Specialist to join our client's recruiting team! This person will be responsible for full-cycle recruiting from working with hiring managers, posting job openings, interviewing qualified candidates, and making formal job offers to top candidates. We are looking for someone who has at least one year of recruiting experience and a Bachelor's Degree in HR or related field.
- Regularly meet with hiring managers to discuss position requirements, recruiting plan and ideal candidate qualifications.
- Post open positions on company website, employment websites, and college recruiting websites.
- Attending career fairs, employer of the day sessions, etc to network and find candidates for open positions.
- Utilizing social media to post open positions and maintain a pipeline of qualified candidates.
- Tracking applicants who have applied and are passed on for an interview in the Applicant Tracking System (ATS).
- Interviewing selected candidates using various techniques (behavioral based and skill based questions).
- Preparing offer letters, negotiating salaries (when needed), presenting benefit information, and confirming first day details for candidates.
- Various other projects and duties as assigned.
Education & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in human resources, psychology or related field.
- 1+ year of related experience in recruiting or talent acquisition.
- OR 2+ years of administrative support within a HR or recruiting department.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications (Outlook, Word, etc).
- Knowledge of Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS).
Apply for Recruiting Specialist - South Metro Area
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly