7 days left
- Employment Status
- Full Time
Humera is looking for an Administrative Assistant for our client in Minneapolis, an independent, nonprofit, large healthcare company providing health coverage and services that serves individuals, families, and adults with disabilities. The candidate in this position will be responsible for providing general administrative support Provider Network Operations team and external parties to initiate, manage and execute the Disclosure of Ownership (DOO) Project. This is a short term contract position with the possibility of extension.
- Coordinate the preparation and distribution of (DOO) required materials to the providers via email and US Mail
- Audit returned (DOO) documents and conduct follow up with the provider as needed to insure the (DOO) form is complete
- Complete data entry of (DOO) form elements to master file
- Manage project tracking file
- Update fields into the clients approved provider contract templates by using mail merge features. Meet with PRC staff as necessary to clarify and communicate issues and concerns related to provider contract documents, templates or forms.
- Coordinate and manage the online provider change forms and assign work according to PRC assignments
- Maintain provider information in contract tracking database to ensure data integrity
- Ensure leadership is informed of contract project status and deviation from goals
- Update leadership and other departments of developments, potential problems, and related information necessary for effective management of contracts
- Maintain strict confidentiality
- Other projects and duties as assigned
- Demonstrated experience may be considered in lieu of degree
- One year of contract management, documents management administrative experience
- Associate degree in a related field
- Health insurance or managed care industry experience.