Sr Product Security Engineer
JOIN US AS A SR PRODUCT SECURITY ENGINEER AT TARGET
Build application security products for one of the Nation's largest retailer using the latest and greatest tech stack! As a Product Security team member, you'll have the opportunity to take application security solutions from concept to release with continuous delivery. Our Agile development team, creates new security products, contributes back to the Open Source Community, and enables stakeholders across Target to deliver secure software.
Key responsibilities include the following:
- Deliver security products as part of a high-profile global security team, supporting many customers with a diverse range of technologies
- Create unique dynamic (DAST) and static (SAST) solutions that enable teams to release secure software
- Challenging security minded software development creating unique and emergent data visualization products, assisting leadership to make informed risk based decisions
- Mentoring and collaborating with other team members in a social coding environment
• BA/BS or equivalent experience
• 5 plus years total work experience
• Has in-depth knowledge of state-of-the art engineering technical approaches in design, build, testing, debugging problems as required by domain
• Maintains technical knowledge within areas of expertise
• Stays current with new and evolving technologies via formal training and self-directed education
• Experience with one or more of the following languages, Java, Python, Ruby, and .NET.
• Relevant experience with one or more of the following frameworks Django, Rails, Spring Boot, Spring
• Extensive experience with Docker, Chef, Terraform, OpenStack, Git, Drone, StackStorm, Jenkins, etc.