Intercomp, a worldwide leader in manufacturing weighing systems for the aerospace, auto, industrial, agricultural and military industries, is looking for a Service Technician to help test new products and service existing products. The qualified candidate should have experience in customer service, be able to read schematics, and have experience using common lab equipment such as multimeters and oscilloscopes. Some responsibilities include troubleshooting and servicing customer equipment, including testing and repairing electronic components.
- Read schematics to assist in debugging and fixing surface mount PCBs.
- Test and repair of in-house circuit boards.
- Test user interface of new PC or iPad software applications.
- Answer phone calls for service and general operating questions.
- Two year technical degree (AAS) preferred.
- 1-5 years experience as engineering technician and customer service preferred.
- Experience with common lab test equipment such as multimeters and oscilloscopes.
- Experience with standard electronic components in analog and digital circuits.
- Experience with load cell simulators or strain gauges preferred.
We are a growing company in our 40th year looking for highly motivated people to join our excellent work force. We offer competitive pay, benefits, 401K, bonuses and flexible hours.
Please apply on line or send your resume to:
3839 County Road #116, Medina, MN 55340
Fax #763-476-2613 / Email: HR@Intercompco.com
Intercomp is an equal opportunity employer.