Sr Admin Assistant | Site Merchandising
Senior Administrative AssistantAbout This OpportunityProvides administrative support to a Vice President, Site Merchandising and Sr. Director, Digital Experience and Product Management, who primarily works in the Sunnyvale, CA office and their teams. Maintains a high degree of confidentiality and independence. This role will require someone with the ability to balance two different personalities and teams, while prioritizing each leaders work differently depending on the day. A positive attitude, ability to collaborate with other admins and team members and demonstrate courage are all characteristics desired to be successful in this role. Responsibilities
- Calendar, (limited) email and voicemail management while proactively anticipating challenges and conflicting priorities
- Keeping leader on track throughout their day
- Lead role in planning pyramid meetings and events
- Drive weekly business reviews and staff meetings
- Responsible for making domestic and (frequent) international travel arrangements
- Ability to support remote leader
- Working with Target India administrative assistants and partners
- Interact with all levels of internal team members and external partners
- Create/edit presentations and correspondence for review with minimal instruction
- Responsible for budget reconciliation and expense processes
- Delegate work to less experienced team members
- Aid in training new Administrative Assistants
- High School diploma/College degree preferred
- 4 years relevant work experience
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Task oriented, organized with the ability to manage multiple tasks; flexible with a high degree of initiative, and ability to balance fluctuating workload.
- Strong prioritizing, organization, problem solving and decision making skills.
- Ability to work well with all levels of team members throughout Target Corporation.