Analyst BI & Analytics
3 days left
- Employment Status
- Full Time
JOIN US AS AN ANALYST BI&A Similar Industry Titles and Key Words: Business Intelligence, AnalystGather and analyze data to solve complex problems and evaluate scenarios to make predictions on future outcomes and support decision making.Use your skills, experience and talents to be a part of groundbreaking thinking and visionary goals. As a Analyst BI&A, you'll take the lead as you…
- Critical thinker with investigative mindset and ability to understand business needs and problems in order to apply data assets and analyses to address business issues
- Collaborate with clients to understand strategic direction and apply methodologies to data as needed across multiple data sets to generate original insight.
- Determine best method to gather, model, manipulate and present data. Gather business requirements and translates business questions into requirements
- Performs statistical analysis to support business needs. Designs, develops, and delivers analytical solutions, resulting in decision support or models.
- Conduct descriptive analysis of the data (including plotting and visualizing the data).
- Prepare reports based on data analysis.
- Communicate the results of the analysis to nontechnical audiences.
- Documents analytical methodologies used in the execution of analytical request projects.
- BA/BS Required
- Quantitative related degree preferred (e.g. math, econ, statistics)
- 1-3 years relevant experience (e.g. analysis)
- Ability to think critically
- Excellent pattern recognition skills and attention to detail
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Exposure to large data sets
- Understanding of core marketing and financial principles underlying sales and retention cycles
- High levels of integrity, autonomy, self-motivation, optimism, and good-humor
- Demonstrated ability to influence others without direct authority