4 days left
- Employment Status
- Full Time
Essential Job Functions:
- Credit Control
- Compare payments received to customer’s invoices.
- Advise customer service of any short payments or claims for credit.
- Post receipts to the computer system.
- File paid customer invoices in customer files.
- Address any accounts receivable questions from customers.
- Follow up on payments with customers as directed by the Accountant or Controller.
- Handle credit cards, cash receipts and understanding of accounting concepts.
- Monitor and respond to Accounts Receivable generated e-mails and correspondence.
- Assist and perform the following related work as required by the Corporate Accountant or Controller
- Reimbursing and recording travel expenses utilizing Concur Software
- Maintaining capital work in progress database and project files
- Update the fixed assets register with additions and disposals
- Work in a safe manner and follow all safety guidelines and procedures.
- Domestic and international travel required and could include weekend travel depending on the project.
- Other job duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required for Entry Level
- Must have experience with Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point and Outlook.
- Capable to perform computations with accuracy and reasonable speed.
- Ability to work under pressure and establish priorities.
- Strong time management and organizational skills.
- Ability to trouble shoot, identify and fix issues within the department as needed.
- Collaborate, communicate, and work independently, with team members, internal staff and external entities in a respectful and professional manner.
- Keep information confidential.
- Ability to communicate, in English, effectively and clearly by both written and verbal means.
- Dependability under both supervised and unsupervised conditions.
- Ability to pass a pre-employment physical, drug and background test.
Minimum Qualifications for Application:
High School Diploma or GED with a minimum of 3 years of general knowledge of accounting concepts.
2 year Associates degree in accounting or related field.
Knowledge of Epicor or similar ERP system, Concur, Ultimate software.
Experience in Lean Manufacturing
Analyzing Data- Expert
Comparing Results- Expert
Extracting or Gathering Information- Expert
Generating Accounts- Expert
Micro-Soft Office Suite- Expert
Domestic and International Travel- Expert
Team Work- Expert
Verbal Communication- Expert
Writing Clearly and Concisely- Expert
Attention to Detail- Expert
Ability to Work Under Pressure- Expert
Calculating Data- Expert
Organizing Tasks- Expert
Team Player: Works well as a member of a group
Detail Oriented: Capable of carrying out a given task with all details necessary to get the task done well
Associates or better in Accounting.
3 years: Accounting or related field
LICENSES & CERTIFICATIONS