Customer Service Representative
Essential Job Functions:
- Ensure customer receives proper product quotations and correct product.
- Respond to customer needs in a timely, respectful, and diligent manner.
- Report and help resolve any customer complaints.
- Maintain all required records clearly, accurately and completely.
- Follow all department procedures and instructions set forth by the customer service manager.
- Follow all corporate policies and procedures.
- Communicates with other departments as required.
- Perform work in a safe manner and follow all safety guidelines/procedures.
- Domestic and International travel required and could include weekend travel depending upon the particular project.
- Other related duties as assigned and deemed necessary by Supervisor.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required for Entry Level:
- Communicate effectively, in English, by both verbal and written means.
- Comfortable with computers and must have the skills to prepare a wide variety of reports and documentation using Microsoft Office Products.
- Ability to read blue prints and understand technical writing.
- Work effectively with fellow employees, independently, under pressure, and with accuracy.
- Establish priorities and complete assignments efficiently with excellent attention to detail.
- Dependability under both supervised and unsupervised conditions.
- Organized, thorough and detail orientated.
- Must be able to sit for long periods of time.
- Ability to pass a pre-employment physical, drug and background test.
Minimum Qualifications for Application:
2 year Associate’s Degree or 4-6 years experience in an industrial customer service atmosphere, or prior L&M experience.
Knowledge of Epicor, Ultimate software or similar ERP system.
Experience in Lean Manufacturing.