Doherty Staffing Solutions, in partnership with our client company in Faribault, MN, is currently interviewing for a CNC Machinist on all shifts! CNC Machinist's at this company earn anywhere from $18.00 to $30.00/hour.
Our client is seeking CNC Machinists for 1st or 2nd shifts. All shifts are 36 hours a week but pay for 40. Experienced candidates will be offered an excellent benefits package.
Machinist Main Duties/Responsibilities:
· Perform set-ups on CNC Machine Centers
· Read and interpret blueprints
· Train, problem solve, and provide technical support to machine operators.
· Perform quality inspections on various machines, equipment and procedures.
Machinist Key Requirements/ Qualifications:
· High School Education or equivalent.
· 1-2 years technical college in machine tool certificate, or 3 years minimum experience in a fast paced, precision, close tolerance environment is preferred.
· Ability to understand and interpret complex blueprints and calibrated measuring tools.
· Maintains a high awareness of personal safety at all times.
To apply for the CNC Machinist position, please click Apply Now and complete our online application. For questions or further information about the CNC Machinist position, please call our Faribault location office directly at 507-384-3533 or email DSS_faribault@doherty.jobs. To learn more about other opportunities, click the link: www.dohertystaffing.com/staffing/contact-us
Download our mobile app for iOS & Android www.doherty.jobs/app