Machine Operator - Packaging
7 days left
- Employment Status
- Full Time
Direct-Hire Packaging Operator
Doherty Staffing Solutions is partnering with a leading supplier in the egg industry located in Gaylord, MN. We are seeking Packaging Operators for these exciting Direct-Hire opportunities! Compensation starts at $13.50 per hour at this company.
Packaging Operator Main Duties/Responsibilities:
- Maintaining all tray packers and ensures proper operations (loading trays, maintaining proper glue volume, etc.)
- Maintaining video jet to endure they are properly cleaned, adequate liquid is available, correct information is coded, and print is clear and readable at all times.
- Monitoring shrink-wrap machine and adds film as required.
- Monitoring date on master shipper for legibility and to make corrective actions when necessary.
- Setting up of equipment and material for a production run.
Packaging Operator Key Requirements/Qualifications:
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) or equivalent.
- One to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and/or experience.
- Requires writing routine reports and correspondence.
To apply for the Direct-Hire Packaging Operator position, please click Apply Now and complete our online application. For questions or further information about the Direct-Hire Packaging Operator position, please call our On-site Representative directly at 507-237-4692 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.