7 days left
- Employment Status
- Full Time
Doherty Staffing Solutions is currently partnering with a leading supplier in the Advanced High Technology industry in Chaska, MN. We are seeking a Blow Molder on 1st & 3rd shift for this exciting opportunity! Compensation starts at $18-18.75 per hour.
This client is a building block for many of the world's most complex microelectronic products, such as computers, mobile devices and phones, data storage components, televisions and monitors, and automobiles.
BLOW MOLDER DUTIES/RESPONSIBILITIES
- Verifies product visually and takes corrective action if necessary
- Ensures product is consistent with established specifications
- Ensures all product is packaged per packaging specifications
- Performs various operation on the product in accordance with the work orders
- Complete miscellaneous tasks as assigned
- Maintain clean and safe work area
- Wears required personal protective equipment
BLOW MOLDER REQUIREMENTS/QUALIFICATIONS
- Ability to lift 50 pounds
- Ability to perform basic math computations
- Ability to use measuring devices and hand and power tools
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Drug Screen and Criminal Background check upon hire
To apply for the Blow Molder role, please click Apply Now and complete our mobile-friendly online application. For questions or if you need further information about the Blow Molder role position, please call or text our Twin Cities South Metro Branch in Edina office at 952-832-3577.
Download our mobile app for iOS & Android | www.doherty.jobs/app