Poultry Care Taker
7 days left
- Employment Status
- Full Time
Doherty Staffing Solutions is partnering with a leading supplier in the egg industry located in Gaylord, MN. We are seeking Poultry Care Taker for these exciting Direct Hire opportunities! Compensation starts at $14.00 per hour at this company.
Poultry Care Taker Main Duties/Responsibilities:
- Maintain a positive work atmosphere by acting and communicating in a manner so that you get along with customers, clients, co-workers and management.
- Moves equipment or carries equipment from one area to another.
- Removes mortality from barn cages on a daily basis by walking and riding barn bikes to view upper cage levels. This includes filling out daily reports to track mortality, feed consumption and water.
- Repairs all non-manure and nonelectrical equipment items. This will generally include buildings, fences, equipment, etc. Assistance is to be given to Manure Maintenance personnel with regard to maintenance issues as needed and or as directed.
- Catches loose birds and places them back in cages while observing bird density guidelines.
- Cleans animal, feed and or product droppings and waste items from floor.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Poultry Care Taker Key Requirements/Qualifications:
- No minimum education required
- Cannot personally own poultry
- Writing routine reports and correspondence required
To apply for the Direct-Hire Poultry Care Taker position, please click Apply Now and complete our online application. For questions or further information about the Direct-Hire Poultry Care Taker position, please call our On-site Representative directly at 507-237-4692 or email email@example.com.