7 days left
- Employment Status
- Full Time
Doherty Staffing Solutions is partnering with a leading supplier in the egg industry located in Gaylord, MN. We are seeking Maintenance for these exciting Direct Hire opportunities! Compensation starts at $16.00 per hour at this company.
Maintenance Main Duties/Responsibilities:
- Maintain a positive work atmosphere by acting and communicating in a manner so that you get along with customers, clients, co-workers and management.
- Conducts preventative maintenance on all manure removal equipment and or individual cages as needed and or directed.
- Operates manure removal equipment regularly.
- Assists drivers and or House People with maintenance issues as needed and or as directed.
- May install new manure removal systems as needed. This may include at times some fabrication work and use of welders, acetylene torches, various power tools and or fabrication equipment.
- Moves and or relocates birds as needed to conduct repair work, returning them to their original cage location and or a new one while observing bird density guidelines. (AWB)
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Maintenance Key Requirements/Qualifications:
- A High school diploma or general education degree (GED) or equivalent
- Writing routine reports and correspondence required
- Cannot personally own poultry
To apply for the Direct-Hire Maintenance position, please click Apply Now and complete our online application. For questions or further information about the Direct-Hire Maintenance position, please call our On-site Representative directly at 507-237-4692 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.