Quality Improvement Nurse
Security Health Plan serves more than 225,000 people in a 40-county area in northern, western and central Wisconsin. We offer a variety of health insurance options for employer groups, individuals of all ages, and families of various income levels.
The Quality Improvement Nurse is part of an interdisciplinary team working to develop, implement and monitor strategies to improve clinical and service outcomes for Security Health Plan (SHP) members. The individual assists in preparing documentation for accreditation purposes and assists in maintaining regulatory compliance.
Marshfield Clinic Health System is committed to enriching the lives of others through accessible, affordable compassionate healthcare. Successful applicants will listen, serve and put the needs of patients and customers first.
- Diploma or Associate degree in nursing; BSN preferred.
- Current unrestricted State of Wisconsin Registered Nurse license and maintain throughout employment
- Must complete CPUR or CPUM certification and case manager certification within two years of hire.
- 5 years of experience in healthcare delivery. Demonstrated leadership skills.
- 3 years of experience in clinical or service quality improvement. Experience with ICDCM, CPT, HCC and HCPCS coding
- Prefer current coding certification from the American Academy of Professional Coders, American Health Information Management Association or other approved coding certification program.
- Utilization Review and/or case management certification preferred.
Working at Security Health Plan, you will enjoy the following benefits:
- Low cost of living within clean, safe environments
- Stable communities and short commutes
- Outstanding schools and affordable housing
- Plenty of recreational activities for all four seasons
- Easy access to Chicago, Madison, Milwaukee or Minneapolis/St. Paul
- Comprehensive benefits package
Marshfield, Wisconsin has a community of 19,500 and is proud of our family-friendly environment. The Cities of Marshfield & Wisconsin Rapids of Wood County were ranked 14th in America, 3rd in the Midwest and 1st in Wisconsin as best cities to live in. Marshfield is also ranked as the 8th best "Dream City" in America offering excellent health care, schools, vitality, connection to cultural mainstream, and a low cost of living all wrapped up in a small-town feel. We are located in the middle of the state with easy access to a network of interstate, U.S. and State highways. For more information, visit http://ci.marshfield.wi.us/
Inquiries can be directed to Beth Westlund, Human Resources at email@example.com
Apply online at https://www.marshfieldclinic.org/careers
Search by position number MC170900
You may apply directly through:
Marshfield Clinic, 1000 North Oak Avenue, Marshfield, WI 54449
Marshfield Clinic is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.