Looking for your next step in Quality Inspection? We have a great opportunity for you in the White Bear Lake area for a Sheet Metal Fabrications company who is looking for a Quality Inspector to start right away! Ideal candidate will have sheet metal background, GD & T knowledge, history performing first articles, and very good blue print reading skills. This opportunity will be Monday-Thursday 6:00am-3:30pm and Friday 6:00am-10:00am pay depends on experience.
• Accurately evaluates incoming materials by confirming specifications; conducting visual and measurement tests; rejecting and returning unacceptable materials.
• Accurately evaluates in-process production by confirming specifications; conducting visual and measurement tests; communicating required adjustments to production.
• Accurately evaluates and approves finished products by confirming specifications; conducting visual and measurement tests; returning products for re-work; confirming re-work.
• Documents inspection results by completing reports and logs; summarizing re-work and waste; inputting data into quality database.
• Maintains safe and healthy work environment by following standards and procedures; complying with legal regulations.
• Accomplishes quality and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
• Trains and assists in employee product / quality development where applicable.
• Active proponent of the ISO Quality System, understanding requirements and communicating / training others in on the Quality System
• Involved in internal auditing of the ISO Quality System.
Pro Staff offers great benefits such as: