Presbyterian Homes & Services - Johanna Shores in Arden Hills, MN is seeking a Driver for its team.
The current opportunity includes a full time schedule at 30 hours per week. This is a benefit-eligible position.
Consider joining our team in providing compassionate and high quality care and services within a caring Christian environment.
The Driver position is responsible for operating the campus van to organize and provide a shuttle service on campus for residents to access campus buildings, and for providing periodic support in transporting residents to activities off the campus.
- Sufficient education to demonstrate functional literacy.
- Class A or B driver's license and passenger endorsement as required by site and vehicle driven.
- Knowledge of vehicle maintenance sufficient to ensure the excellent and safe operation of the vehicle and to trouble-shoot problems.
- Current and valid medical certificate in compliance with Department of Transportation Requirements as required by site and vehicle driven.
- Excellent driving record.
- Must possess patience, tact, positive attitude, enthusiasm as well as willingness to work as a team player.
- Must have flexibility, personal integrity, and the ability to work independently and effectively with residents, coworkers, family members, visitors, and the general public.
- Demonstrated compatibility with PHS's mission and operating philosophies.
- Demonstrated ability to read, write, speak and understand the English language to communicate with all customers.
Presbyterian Homes & Services (PHS), based in St. Paul, Minnesota, is a non-profit, faith-based organization providing high-quality housing, care, and service options for older adults since 1955. Currently serving over 26,000 older adults in 43 locations in Minnesota, Wisconsin, and Iowa, we seek compassionate employees to further our reputation as an innovative leader committed to promoting independence, vitality, and well-being for those we serve.
We believe employees are the most important resource in our ministry and we are committed to an environment where employees are valued and empowered to make a difference. With over 6,300 employees and plans for continued growth, the development opportunities with us are virtually unlimited. We offer competitive wages, opportunities for advancement and incredible benefits like education assistance and nursing loan forgiveness.
If you have a desire to honor God by enriching the lives and touching the hearts of older adults, consider answering the call and join our team.