Cell Machine Operator
- Employment Status
- Full Time
Doherty Staffing Solutions in partnership with our client company in Owatonna, is currently interviewing for a 2nd shift Cell Machine Operator for a full time direct hire position. Compensation starts at $19.21/hour with a $1.00 shift differential for 2nd shift.
CELL MACHINE OPERATOR RESPONSIBILITIES/MAIN DUTIES
- Setup and operate fabricating machines within the cell such as a Brake Press and Gasket.
- Will use hand and power tools to complete assembly
- Read blueprints and work flow documents to ensure a quality product
- Perform minor maintenance as needed
CELL MACHINE OPERATOR REQUIREMENTS
- 1 year experience as a qualified Machine Operator
- Must be able to operate three or more major machines within cell
- Operate power and hand tools
- High school diploma or equivalent
To apply for the Cell Machine Operator role, please click Apply Now and complete our mobile-friendly online application. For questions or if you need further information about the Cell Machine Operator position, please call our Owatonna office at 507-444-9088 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Download our mobile app for iOS & Android | www.doherty.jobs/app