7 days left
- Employment Status
- Full Time
Entry-level Medical Assembly
Doherty Staffing Solutions is currently partnering with a leader in creating breakthrough products in diagnostics, medical devices, nutrition and branded generic pharmaceuticals. We are seeking hard working medical assemblers for 1st and 2nd shifts. Hours are 5am-3:30pm and 3:30pm-2am (10 hour shifts, Monday-Thursday). We need people who enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and are looking for a long-term career. Compensation for this temp-to-hire position starts at $14.00 to $14.50 per hour. This is a great opportunity for someone looking to get into the medical assembly industry with little to no experience.
- Working under close supervision
- Performing a combination of assembly, welding, x-ray, repair, and test operations on pacemakers, implantable cardioverter defibrillators (ICDs), leads, and related medical device assemblies
- Performing routine assignments according to specified and/or standardized procedures
- Work is closely and continually reviewed. Certain problems may be referred to supervisor or more senior level personnel within assigned department
- High school diploma or GED equivalent
- Must be able to work in cleanroom environment, no make-up/perfumes/etc.
- Must be able to sit for 8+ hours per day
- Must be able to commit to a flexible work schedule including over time on Fridays, occasional Saturdays
- Must be willing to submit to a drug screen and criminal background check
To apply for the Entry-level Medical Assembler position, please click Apply Now and complete our mobile-friendly online application. For questions, or if you need further information about the positions, please call or text our Twin Cities North Metro in Brooklyn Center at 952-835-8883.
Download our mobile app for iOS & Android www.doherty.jobs/app