Pediatric Home Service is a friendly and professional leader in home health care with a singular passion for and commitment to taking care of the child.
We are seeking a full-time HR Coordinator who will join an outstanding and dedicated HR team.
Check out what our culture is like! https://www.pediatrichomeservice.com/careers/
- Assisting the recruiting team with the end-to-end recruitment process, including creating job postings, scheduling interviews, and carrying out recruitment initiatives
- Initiating, monitoring and filing pre-employment paperwork
- Coordinating and processing new employee onboarding
- Creating and maintaining personnel records, as well as processing employee changes
- Completing HR audits, compliance checks, and reports
- Updating work instructions, job descriptions and policies
- Performing other related duties as assigned, including assisting with special projects and company events
The qualified candidate must value confidentiality, have excellent interpersonal and organizational skills, and possess a high level of initiative and accountability. A Bachelor’s degree and/or one to two years of related experience is required, and proficiency in Microsoft Suite and social media platforms is preferred.
Our Benefits include:
- 21 days of Paid Time Off (PTO)
- 8 paid holidays
- Professional development
- 401K plan with match
- Competitive wages
- Educational reimbursement
- Health and dental insurance
- Short & long term disability and life insurance
Please apply online at https://www.phscareers.com