Contracts Administrator - Bloomington, MN
Staffing Partners Inc has an opening for a Contract Administrator with our client in Bloomington, MN! This is a contract opportunity with a growing organization and offers a flexible schedule/work-from-home opportunity. The Contract Administrator will be responsible for managing all new contracts with clients and making any changes, updating pricing information, service start dates, etc.
- Research and execute the preparation of all required state documents in relation to new contracts with clients.
- Establish and maintain communication with client's and various departments within the organization.
- Gather and analyze information regarding upcoming contract opportunities.
- Develop a calendar of major dates and deadlines for working with new clients and update this calendar as new information becomes available.
- Complete standard vendor forms/registrations, insurance certificate requests, contracts, bids & RFP’s accurately and on time in deadline driven work environment.
- Provide correspondence as needed with vendors/staff to complete forms/bids.
- Explore new sales avenues for contracts (such as finding creative ways to drive revenue and work with new clients).
- Create and distribute required vendor procurement reports on a weekly/monthly basis.
- Update sales managers on any new activity and successful agreements reached with clients.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree in business administration or related field.
- 3+ years of experience in a previous role managing new contracts.
- Ability to effectively draft contracts and reply to clients.
- Highly organized and strong attention to detail.
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills (Excel, Word, etc).
- Strong written and verbal communication.