Doherty Staffing Solutions is currently partnering with a growing, and dynamic pork producer. We are seeking a Maintenance Mechanic to work servicing/repairing production and facility equipment. Pay is based on experience and ranges from $18.00/hr. up to $25/hr. Initial screening through Doherty Staffing Solutions
This role is located in Estherville, IA, and has openings on 1st shift. The customer is seeking a knowledgeable, and dependable individual with the ability to self-manage. Experience in production environments or agricultural environments is needed.
Maintenance Mechanic Main Duties/Responsibilities:
· Maintain, repair, and install plant equipment
· Perform regular equipment monitoring, troubleshooting and service to ensure reliability and equipment uptime
· Install and repair plant equipment to OEM standards
· Maintain a clean work environment to ensure safety and product quality
· Communicate any accidents, threats, downtime, or cost saving measures to the shift supervisor
· Assist other production and maintenance personnel as needed or requested
Maintenance Mechanic Key Requirements/Qualifications:
· 3-6 years' experience working on mechanical equipment in a manufacturing environment · Mechanically inclined and troubleshooting abilities · Can operate welders, torches and cutters · Can operate bobcats, forklifts, tractors, trucks and Simons lift · Able to maintain and service material handling equipment · Accurately read and understand warnings, manuals and wiring schematics · Communicates well and accurately maintains records · Understand and operate basic computer systems
Contact To apply for the Maintenance Mechanic, please click Apply Now and complete our online application. For questions or further information about the Maintenance Mechanic position, please call 952.562.1033 or email email@example.com.
Download our mobile app for iOS & Android | www.doherty.jobs/app