Visual Manager | Jewelry, Accessories, Shoes
3 days left
- Employment Status
- Full Time
Visual Manager - Jewelry, Accessories, ShoesPRIMARY FUNCTIONResponsible for continued DEVELOPMENT, PROCESS management and IMPLEMENTATION at the division level of the visual strategy in partnership of the Visual Merchandising Director that is unified with other areas of the store, brand right and guest focused store experience that drives sales and delivers our financial goas for a specified business. Partnerships will include Director and Managers of:Merchandising, Product Design and Development (PD&D), Marketing, Store/Fixture design and Merchandise Presentation Division (MPD), Store OperationsPRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Partner with Visual Merchandising Director to develop the visual merchandising strategy and brand presentation standards for specific business and / or space. Lead preparation for milestone meetings and leadership walk-throughs.
- Partner with Merchandising, Merch Product Group (MPG), Marketing, Store Design, Merchandising Presentation Division (MPD) and Store Operations to communicate best practices and execute visual concepts for each season based on Visual Merch Roadmap.
- Lead preparation for milestone meetings and leadership walk-throughs.
- Ensure store communication includes clear and accurate visual merchandising direction for specific business and / or space to drive high quality in store execution.
- Translate creative direction (or strategy) to in store presentation using data and insights
- Manage highly complex cross-functional team projects as assigned.
- Interface with cross function partners and collaborate with multiple levels of management and departments
- Identifies and participates in training and development opportunities designed to improve professional skills and personal growth
- Travel as necessary to review in-store execution and identify opportunities
- 4 year college degree in Visual Merchandising, Art, Design, or related field and/or equivalent work experience.
- 3-5 years of visual merchandising experience.
- 2 or more years of corporate headquarters visual merchandising experience.
- Proven visual merchandising (In addition to interviews, external candidates will be required to submit to a portfolio review)
- Cultural awareness, competitive analysis, and knowledge and understanding of current trends.
- Excellent communicator with presentation, project management and organization skills
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite and Microsoft Office Suite