Credit Analyst - St. Paul, MN - Direct Hire - $45k-$60k - D.O.Q.
7 days left
- Employment Status
- Full Time
Staffing Partners' client in the eastern suburbs is searching for a Credit Analyst to add to their growing team! The Credit Analyst will be responsible for analyzing data to evaluate the credit limitations for potential and current customers.
- Analyze credit limitations and worthiness for potential customers to determine credit eligibility.
- Prepare credit presentations for prospective and existing customers.
- Make suggestions based on presentations and additional review.
- Prepare financial analysis for all new vendors and those that require review.
- Prepare annual reviews for customers to determine positive and negative trends.
- Other tasks and projects as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field
- 3+ years in a credit-related role
- Ability to work independently, as well as within a team
- Excellent communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
- Ability to present information to groups in professional manner
If interested, please apply directly on the Star Tribune website or email firstname.lastname@example.org with MRBCAES in the subject line. Thank you!
Apply for Credit Analyst - St. Paul, MN - Direct Hire - $45k-$60k - D.O.Q.
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly