Business Development at Plus Relocation
5 days left
- Employment Status
- Full Time
Are you looking for a career that provides you with the resources to succeed, award winning tools and technology, and full confidence to know that you have a team who has your back? Guess what, you've found this with Plus Relocation.
Plus is driven to be the best relocation management company in the industry. We are committed to providing completely customized global mobility programs and flawless execution. Our game-changing, innovative approach has propelled us from a boutique firm, to a full-service global mobility powerhouse with offices located around the world. Headquartered in Minneapolis, MN with additional offices in London, Hong Kong, and Shanghai, our tri-regional model allows us to deliver seamless mobility services in more than 176 countries.
We invest in our employees by concentrating on continuous training, personal development, creating work-life balance, utilizing the Gallup Strengths Finder to explore individual strengths, and believe in creating opportunities to grow both professionally and personally.
Plus is looking for a Business Development Director to join our sales team. We are seeking and open to candidates located in the Midwest. Someone with a proven track record of successful sales. An ideal candidate will possess skills in communication, consulting, and building relationships with key stakeholders. This role will be working under the direction of our Chief Executive Officer, in our Minneapolis Headquarter office or remotely in the Midwest.
If you are an experienced, passionate, and driven sales professional, then we want to speak to you!
Director of Business Development Overview:
You will have the responsibility for sales and new business development at Plus, using a consultative and innovative sales approach.
What your day as a Director of Business Development looks like:
- Applying a sequential sales process to prospect and sell
- Utilizing multiple methods including written communication, telephone, face to face, cold calls, and industry functions, along with industry spheres of influence
- Develop and build business relationships with key decision makes
- Researching market through business journals, newspapers, networking and social media
- Conducting contract negotiations with new clients including but not limited to; coordinating the contract with appropriate individuals and attorneys on both side, present contract to client and review for accuracy and signatures, and coordinating all information for files
- Achieve or exceed established growth goals on a monthly and annual basis and communicate results through the proper management channels
- Sign new business
- Travel 40-50% of the time
What you will bring to this position:
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Ability to be a self-starter and work autonomously, as well as be part of a successful team
- Passionate about providing excellent customer service to both internal and external customer
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to respond resourcefully and constructively to new demands, priorities, and challenges
- Strong consultative skills
- College degree required, preferably in business field
- Minimum 5 years of experience in successful sales
- Experience working in Salesforce preferred
- CRP designation preferred
Why choose Plus Relocation?
Our vision, mission, and values says it all - we have the best employees who care and want to make a difference. Below are just a few additional perks of working at Plus:
- Use of Gallup Strengths Finder
- Work/Life Balance
- Comprehensive health package
- 401(k) plan
- Profit Sharing
- Free Personal Training (remote or at on-site gym)
- Wellbeing Program
- Leadership Focused Development
Want to learn more? Check us out at http://www.plusrelocation.com/careers/. We look forward to hearing from you!
Apply for Business Development at Plus Relocation
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly