7 days left
- Employment Status
- Full Time
Doherty Staffing Solutions is currently partnering with a lead distributor of tires and performance parts in the automotive industry located in Roseville, MN. We are seeking hard working Material Handlers for 1st shift (12 Hour shifts Monday-Friday) that enjoy working in a fast paced work environment. Compensation for this contract to hire Material Handler position starts at $13.00 per hour with the opportunity for overtime, $14.00 per hour upon hire.
As a Material Handler, you will have the opportunity to join an exceptional growing, family-owned business that is dedicated to providing their customers with only the highest quality products at an affordable price.
Material Handlers Duties/Responsibilities:
- Manual load and unload trailers with outbound product
- Verify quality and correctness of product
- Organize and physically stack the product on pallets for storage
- Inventory cycle counts
- Forklift and electric pallet jack will be used to prepare product for inventory storage
- Stock picker (cherry picker) and Turret will be used to physically put the product in its location
- Pick inventory for orders placed throughout the day/prepare and package orders
Material Handler Key Requirements/Qualifications:
- High school diploma or GED equivalent. Ability to lift up to 45 lbs
- Ability to be certified on material handling equipment (certification and training will be performed in-house)
- Must be able to walk/stand for 8+ hours per day
- Must be able to commit to a flexible work schedule including over time.
- Must be willing to submit to a drug screen and criminal background check
To apply for the Material Handler positions please click Apply Now and complete our mobile-friendly online application. For questions or if you need further information about the Material Handler positions, please call or text our Twin Cities North Metro in Brooklyn Center at 952-835-8883.
Download our mobile app for iOS & Android www.doherty.jobs/app