Sr Merchandise Specialist | C02
JOIN US AS A SR MERCHANDISE SPECIALIST - Similar Industry Titles and Key Words:
- Use your skills, experience and talents to be a part of groundbreaking thinking and visionary goals. As a Merchandise Specialist, you'll take the lead as you…
- Set up new vendors with partnership from vendors. Works with vendors to maintain item and vendor data.
- Help achieve an ideal online experience by partnering with vendors, buyers, analysts and contacts at the Fulfillment Centers to problem solve guest contact concerns & issues thru the Item Inaccuracy process and Prob Rec process.
- Assist with Marketing Sample coordination including maintaining, requesting, and storing samples for In Store Marketing, Catalogs, Circular, Public Relations, and other various functions.
- Assist with Ad Entry for reporting purposes and providing critical information on items for promotional purposes.
- Help achieve an ideal in store experience for our guests, solving problems in our stores by working directly with our store team members via the MySupport System
- Problem solve issues at our Fulfillment and Distribution Centers by partnering with analysts to ensure product flows through our supply chain
- Support business at an Enterprise level for a diverse set of categories that are seasonally sensitive, POG, rack and have some of the highest digital penetrations.Requirements
- 4-year degree or equivalent work experience
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills/ability to prioritize
- Multi-task oriented/detailed
- High sense of urgency/initiative
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Strong problem solving skills and ability to be a self-starter
- Ability to work independently and efficiently
- Respects, appreciates and is curious about diversity in relation to working with others; committed to developing an inclusive team