Fulfillment Center Quality Manager - Woodbury, MN
Responsible for establishing, developing, implementing, and the executing supply chain quality initiatives, including those related to inventory management. Directs, leads and coordinates the activities of Operations Managers and Team Members to ensure quality and inventory management guidelines are met.
- Lead Quality training and development efforts in the building.
- Establish and manage a quality audit process and ongoing monitoring of quality metrics.
- Manage the development and implementation of all goals, objectives, policies, and procedures pertaining to quality.
- Drive ownership, accountability, and root cause analysis for continuous improvement of quality.
- Identify, analyze and interpret quality metrics and work with all areas of the business to identify areas for improvement.
- Apply total quality management tools and approaches to analytical and reporting processes.
- Act as a Subject Matter Expert (SME), trainer, and project lead for all quality and inventory related projects and initiatives.
- Participate in quality community/team to share knowledge, learn, and innovate with quality management peers.
- Creates a culture focused on delivering and meeting quality expectations for our guests.
- Ensures team members at all levels understand the quality processes while promoting shared ownership and responsibility.
- Solves defects created internally and externally.
- Evaluates and optimizes inventory accuracy and levels.
- Oversees inventory control programs to meet cumulative quality goals such as out of stocks.
- Coordinates capacity planning in conjunction with Operations Managers.
- 4-year degree or equivalent experience
- Demonstrated knowledge of lean, six sigma, or other continuous improvement methodologies
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively to a variety of audiences
- Strong reasoning, analytical, and organizational skills
- Ability to read, interpret, and effectively communicate necessary policies and procedures to others.
- Able to analyze problems and define solutions
- Attention to detail
- Able to challenge and influence peers and hold stakeholders accountable at various levels of the organization
- Ability to access all levels and areas of facility