JOIN US AS A BANKING ANALYSTSimilar Industry Titles and Key Words: Cash Accounting Analyst, Cash Operations AnalystAbout This OpportunityWork with the team that delivers company-wide planning, long-range goals, business strategies, and critical financial support. You'll find a wide variety of positions and plenty of opportunities for professional growth.Use your skills, experience and talents to be a part of groundbreaking thinking and visionary goals. As a Banking Analyst you'll take the lead as you…
- Act as primary contact for store cash office issues including facilitating emergency change orders.
- Work with internal and external partners to resolve missing and late deposit issues in a timely manner.
- Monitor, pay and record fees for deposit supplies, armored carrier and bank services.
- Bank implementation activities for store openings/closings and periodic bank conversions.
- Implementation of activities for store openings and closings and periodic armored car conversions.
- Track/update armored car account information.
- Administer the signer process on domestic and foreign accounts.
- Track/update bank account information and recommend account structure, service, signer and process changes.
- Ensure bank and associated general ledger accounts are opened and/or closed in a timely manner and appropriate fraud services are placed on accounts.
- Bachelor's degree with major in business or related field
- Two to three years of business experience (banking, cash management or project experience a plus)
- Detail oriented
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word and Access
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Self-starter and capable of working efficiently with minimum supervision
- Ability to handle multiple tasks with concurrent deadlines
- Ability to be a team player and work in a team environment