Sr Analyst: Global Svc Delivery | Financial Retail Services
- Employment Status
- Full Time
JOIN US AS A SR ANALYST GLOBAL SERVICE DELIVERYPRIMARY FUNCTIONThe Sr. Analyst is responsible for executing the vendor strategy, managing projects and driving overall vendor results. Acts as the primary liaison between vendor leadership and Target for all aspects of the service center including: Staffing, Technology, Budget, Business Changes, New Initiatives and overall service center/BPO performance standards and results. May manages a variety of projects for several different business partners concurrently. Provides verbal and written updates to internal leaders on vendor results and project statuses. Partners with internal business team and internal support groups such as Merchants, Workforce Management, Finance, FRS-Operations/TTS and Store Operations. Analyzes performance and operational process to improve assigned program performance and create program/operational efficiencies. Ensure program meets budget goals by managing operations, preparing monthly expense forecasting, managing invoice processing and tracking financial results through reporting. Provides support to department leaders to facilitate the implementation of new vendor partners, significant changes in business strategy, or closure of existing vendor partners.PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Oversee the end-to-end operational performance of assigned vendor network
- Independently communicate performance expectations to vendor(s), partner with appropriate internal/external leaders to identify opportunities, and creates action plans with vendor/internal partners to drive operational or program improvements.
- Hold vendor accountable to program and operational goals/standards through business reviews, ongoing operational meetings and other touchpoints.
- Builds and champions business case for recommendations to improve the guest experience, build guest loyalty and increase operational efficiencies, improve guest experience.
- Build and maintain strong partnership with key business owners across the enterprise.
- Analyze reporting and establish benchmarks that evaluate and drive performance.
- Track and analyze budget performance against forecasted outsourcing expense. Audits monthly expenses, prepares invoices and processes necessary accruals.
- Four year college degree or equivalent experience.
- Ability to work well independently; strong initiative & problem solving skills.
- Ability to analyze business strategies and develop plans and measures for achieving goals.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proven ability to establish strong partnerships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Strategic/critical thinking and problem solving skills.
- Project management skills.
- Influencing and negotiation skills.
- Ability to travel independently to vendor sites.