7 days left
- Employment Status
- Full Time
ENTRY-LEVEL MEDICAL ASSEMBLY
Doherty Staffing Solutions is currently partnering with a leader in creating breakthrough products in diagnostics, medical devices, nutrition and branded generic pharmaceuticals. We are seeking hard working medical assemblers for 1st & 2nd shift. Starting pay is $14-14.50/hour depending on shift. This is a great opportunity for someone looking to get into the medical assembly industry with little to no experience.
Our client creates breakthrough products - in diagnostics, medical devices, nutrition and branded generic pharmaceuticals - that help you, your family and your community lead healthier lives, full of unlimited possibilities. Today 94,000 of us are working to make a last impact on health in the more than 150 countries they serve. We need people who enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and are looking for a long-term career.
MEDICAL ASSEMBLY DUTIES/RESPONSIBILITIES
- Working under close supervision
- Performing a combination of assembly, welding, x-ray, repair, and test operations on pacemakers, implantable cardioverter defibrillators (ICDs), leads, and related medical device assemblies
- Performing routine assignments according to specified and/or standardized procedures
- Work is closely and continually reviewed. Certain problems may be referred to supervisor or more senior level personnel within assigned department
MEDICAL ASSEMBLY REQUIREMENTS/QUALIFICATIONS
- High school diploma or GED equivalent
- Must be able to work in cleanroom environment, no make-up/perfumes/etc.
- Must be able to sit for 8+ hours per day
- Must be able to commit to a flexible work schedule including over time on Fridays, occasional Saturdays
- Must be willing to submit to a drug screen and criminal background check
To apply for the Entry-level Medical Assembler position, please click Apply Now and complete our mobile-friendly online application. For questions, or if you need further information about the positions, please call or text our Twin Cities South Metro in Edina at 952-832-3357.
Download our mobile app for iOS & Android www.doherty.jobs/app