7 days left
- Employment Status
- Full Time
Direct-Hire QA Technician
Doherty Staffing Solutions is partnering with a leading supplier in the egg industry located in Gaylord, MN. We are seeking QA Technicians on 3rd shift for these exciting Direct-Hire opportunities! Compensation starts at $14.20 per hour at this company.
QA Technician Main Duties/Responsibilities:
- Collect product off the line to check weight, pH, temperature, package integrity, diameters, ingredient samples and samples for solids, micro, shelf life and temperature abuse testing
- Check packages and master carton for proper coding to meet USDA and company standards
- Perform laboratory duties: AOAC and CEM solids testing, viscosity, swabbing program, PCE/BK Pre-OPP inspection, and customer specifications
- Calibrate pH meter, thermometers, viscosity meter and scales to ensure equipment is accurate. Follow-up on defective product.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
QA Lead Key Requirements/Qualifications:
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) or six months related experience
- Ability to follow and comply with company GMP policies
- Writing routine reports and correspondence required
To apply for the Direct-Hire QA Technician position, please click Apply Now and complete our online application. For questions or further information about the Direct-Hire QA Technician position, please call our On-site Representative directly at 507-237-4692 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.