Banas Family Law is seeking a Legal Assistant at our Lilydale, MN office.
The Legal Assistant provides administrative assistance to the Attorneys and Paralegal staff in a business casual, small law firm setting.
- Drafting correspondence, copying files, creating trial notebooks, creating pdf documents for transmission and filing, organizing exhibit lists, and E-Filing documents and payments with District Court.
- The legal assistant will perform quality control to assure that pleadings, correspondences and other documents are edited and formatted in a professional manner. Strong command of the latest Word program and Excel required.
- Ability to scan and create PDF documents, time entry on Practice Master, production of information by transcribing, formatting, inputting, editing, retrieving, copying, and transmitting data preferred.
- High school diploma or higher
- 5 years administrative experience
- Preferred experience with Family Law Firm
Tuesday –Thursday 8:30am – 5:00pm
Pay rate: (30) hours per week at $17.00-$20.00 DOQ per hour.
This position is not benefit eligible
Send cover letter and resume to email@example.com. No calls please.
No agencies or phone calls will be accepted.