Pediatric Home Service is a friendly and professional leader in home health care with a singular passion for and commitment to taking care of the child.
We have an opportunity for a full-time Delivery Driver to join our dynamic and exciting organization.
What you do:
- Develop relationships with patients, families, caregivers, and coworkers at PHS
- Schedule and make deliveries of home medical equipment (HME) to patients' homes
- Perform and instruct initial equipment set-up as needed
What we do:
- Complete data entry and reports regarding deliveries and customer visits
- Reward our employees with benefits and a generous PTO plan
- Have fun!
- Give back
- Be part of a company recognized as a Top Employer
To qualify you must have a high school diploma or GED, a valid driver's license, an acceptable driving record, and one to two years of work experience, preferably in a customer service related role. The qualified candidate will have excellent communication skills and be able to work independently. Driving experience in the Twin Cities metro area is a plus.
Pediatric Home Service is an equal opportunity employer; we are committed to affirmative action and equal employment opportunities for all regardless