National Accounts Manager
Metabo Corporation, a world leading manufacturer of high quality power tools, accessories and abrasive products, is seeking a NATIONAL ACCOUNTS MANAGER for its important FASTENAL account.
The National Account Manager is responsible for generating sales growth with targeted large national distributors by building relationships, emphasizing Metabo’s unique value proposition, and development & execution of a tailored sales and marketing plan, designed to meet or exceed growth targets and other KPI’s related to the assigned account(s).
- Develop and implement strategies and actions designed to maximize sell-in and sell-through of Metabo Power Tools and Accessories
- Build strong relationships with corporate staff and field sales managers of targeted accounts, especially decision-makers
- Coordinate/facilitate activities of Metabo field sales force in support of sales and other strategic objectives, providing necessary feedback and communication of targets and progress vs. them
- Measure and report on effectiveness of sales programs based on corporate objectives
- Work with corporate sr. management and support staff as a team to gain approval of and monitor spending, promotional plans, while striving to achieve target sales/profitability
- Minimum of 8 years in sales role (3-4 in sr. sales role), within Industrial Distribution or Home Improvement industries
- Bachelor’s Degree (4-year equivalent)
- Self-motivated with strong work ethic
- Experience working with Fastenal highly desirable
- Superior oral/written communication skills and relationship-building skills
- Strong experience in technical selling requiring depth of product knowledge (preferably with Industrial/Construction products)
- Must enjoy working in a team environment