Director, HR Diversity & Inclusion
- In alignment with enterprise diversity and inclusion strategy:
- Metrics and Evaluation- Manage processes, procedures and content of D&I standards, reporting & scorecards, goals & benchmarking, external surveys, and ongoing monitoring & improvement.
- Change Management and Communication- Create, manage and execute two way communication channels, change strategies & approaches, alignment to organizational culture, and internal & external stakeholder engagement.
- Enterprise and Inter/Intra Pyramid Integration - Serves as D&I liaison to enterprise and human resources pyramid partners and initiatives.
- Program and Project Management - Lead and implement enterprise, human resources and diversity & inclusion team strategic initiatives, through organization of timelines, assignment of roles, facilitation of routines, and management of information with appropriate cross-functional partners.
·This role reports to the Vice President of Diversity & Inclusion/ Chief Diversity Officer, and works closely with D&I ecosystem partners identified in primary function description.
- Bachelor's Degree B.A./B.S. or equivalent work experience
- 5 to 7 years of Project Management experience
- Proven critical thinking, analytical thinking and problem solving skills
- Demonstrated abilities to design, develop and deliver innovative solutions
- Exceptional communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Exceptional interpersonal skills (managing both team, key leader, and key partner relationships)
- Proven ability to work in a fast-paced, highly charged team and individual setting
- High levels of initiative and self-motivation
- Proven sense of accountability; owns quality and end results
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail; proven abilities to execute multiple tasks simultaneously with quality results
- Strong large scale change management experience
- Strong computer and software program acumen
Additional Important Knowledge Skills and Abilities:
- Organizational Agility - Is flexible, resilient, and is willing to perform varying duties depending on the shifting needs of the company, the strategy, and the work. Also, demonstrates flexibility because some initiatives may not fit neatly into one of the company's pyramids.
- Project Management - Extensive experience with complex cross-functional projects, with the ability to coordinate varying stakeholders to a recommendation, on a daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual basis. Scope, plan and execute multiple, often quick-turnaround projects with minimal outsideassistance. If necessary, oversee transfer of projects to other stakeholders within the organization.
- Program Management - Organizes and gathers information from various initiatives, pyramids, and meetings, reports that information, and facilitates recommendations along with decisions, to executive members
- Audience Agility - Proven track record of facilitating enterprise level initiatives with multiple senior level stakeholders, (Board of Directors, Leadership Team, Officers, Senior Directors, etc.)
- Communication & Coordination - Participates in strategic initiatives by leading them and reporting results back to the Vice President Diversity & Inclusion/Chief Digital Officer. Presents ideas for special projects that might facilitate the CEO's/leadership's objectives
- External Brand Exposure - In partnership with Marketing and Communications teams, organizes external exposure opportunities and content for Vice President Diversity & Inclusion/ Chief Diversity Officer and other Senior Level Leaders.
- Representation & Proxy - Acts as a representative of the Vice President Diversity & Inclusion/ Chief Diversity Officer and Diversity & Inclusion Team.
·Large-scale Strategic Diversity Management experience
·Knowledge of Target enterprise routines and operating models