Lead Engineer - Mobile
4 days left
- Employment Status
- Full Time
We are looking for highly motivated individual who is eager to learn, leads with confidence, communicates effectively, and wants to be part of a dynamic team responsible for delivering technology solutions and managing a large enterprise mobile environment for our team members and guests.
- Drive key development on critical strategic initiatives in the Mobile space.
- Actively use Agile methods with the team to manage WIP, flow, and prioritization of work.
- You'll be hands on with new technology as you assist in driving the evolution of dev-ops at Target
- You'll be hands on with tools: Git Github, Chef, Artifactory, Jenkins, OpenStack, Docker, Kubernetes, OpenStack (Terraform or Heat), Drone CI, Spinnaker
- You will engage with local and global teams to help mature our practices and to leverage principles rooted in continuous integration and delivery.
- Participate in the design, lifecycle management, and total cost of ownership of mobile hardware platforms, operating systems, applications and infrastructure services
- Drive construction activities ensuring architectural and operational requirements are met
- Provide preventative maintenance, troubleshooting and quickly resolves problems to ensure platform stability
- Provide third level support to resolve hardware, software and operational infrastructure related incidents
- Research, analyze and document developments in the mobile hardware industry
- Collaborate with multiple project and infrastructure teams to deliver strategic initiatives
- And more!
- BA/BS or equivalent experience
- 5-7 years total work experience
- Maintains technical knowledge within areas of expertise
- Stays current with new and evolving mobile technologies via formal training and self-directed education
- Ability to communicate across varying audiences both written and verbal
- Mobile Application development - iOS, Android
- MDM and MAM products (Airwatch, IBM, Symantec, MobileIron)
- Defining and managing MDM policies
- Enterprise Office 365 and MDM Integrations
- CI/CD Toolsets: Git Github, Chef, Artifactory, Jenkins, OpenStack, Docker, Kubernetes,
- OpenStack: (Terraform or Heat), Drone CI, Spinnaker
- Logging and Metrics tools -Grafana, Kibana
- Practical knowledge of infrastructure technologies, including logging, monitoring, alerting, and security
What's In It for You
- Work in an agile, hands-on, innovative environment
- Work alongside, learn from experts at Target that are well-respected internally and externally
- Join an intelligent and fun team positioned to help drive Target's future success