Document Processor - 2nd Shift
This position is responsible for duties performed in Login, Editing, and/or Document Storage/Retrieval. Follow Operating Procedures and area work instructions as it is defined in the project Scope of Work Agreement (SOWA) to ensure that project requirements and deadlines are met.
Essential Position Responsibilities:
- Perform document handling processes associated with the login, editing, and document storage/retrieval work areas
- Must have PC experience
- Maintain 100% accuracy of all tasks performed to meet quality expectations
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Six months to two years general office experience or equivalent post-secondary related courses
- PC experience required. Working knowledge of MS Office, specifically Outlook and Excel
- Strong and efficient communication skills
Essential Job Requirements:
- Report to work promptly as scheduled
- Efficiently communicate potential issues and/or concerns that impact processing to management
- Serve as a resource for temporary employees during peak periods
- Provide assistance and/or support to other Document Processing areas when needed.
- Perform other duties assigned
- Perform the report line assembly/packaging process when assigned.
- Work positively in a team environment
- Have a sense of urgency to meet project deadlines
Ability to push, pull and/or lift objects of 50 pounds or more routinely. Ability to stand for extended periods.
Data Recognition Corporation is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V.