Service Outbound Phone Specialist (Part Time)
Real People Real Values Real Careers
Service Outbound Phone Specialist
Through 50 years of service, Walser Automotive Group has become a pioneer in the automotive industry. Walser’s progressive commitment to growth, innovation, and the customer experience has changed the car-buying journey. We don’t follow, we lead. Walser operates 25 dealerships and affiliated businesses throughout Minnesota and Kansas. Walser also leads by example. We volunteer. We donate. Walser Foundation puts 5 percent of its pre-tax profits right back into the community. That’s because we live here, too. Walser is a family-owned, family-run business that believes in the work-life balance. Walser is committed to delivering an outstanding customer experience every time—that’s what drives us. That’s the Walser Way.
As a Service Outbound Phone Specialist, you will interact with customers everyday by following up over the phone after a Service Appointment and inviting the customer to take a survey for feedback. As an Outbound Service Specialist you also will call customers to notify when they are due for service, appointment confirmations, and safety recall notifications.Walser knows that providing a dynamic customer experience starts from within, which is why we actively train, mentor, and invest in every one of Walser’s 1,800 employees from day one. Walser is a talent-producing leader in the automotive industry, and this is your first step in joining a hands-on, dynamic, and growing management training program. Through this training you will be introduced to our customer centric service processes & leading-edge technologies. If you are outgoing, motivated and focused on guest experience, join our team and jump on the Walser Service career path.
- Interact with customers everyday by following up over the phone after a Service Appointment
- Encourage customer to take a survey for feedback & assist with any questions
- Educate customers on safety recalls
- Advise on recommended maintenance
- Confirm scheduled & missed appointments
- Help with Inbound service department customer phone calls when needed
Skills, Experience and Education Qualifications:
- Previous experience working in a fast paced, demanding environment
- Ability to follow procedures and use provided scripts
- High level multi-tasking abilities
- Strong attention to detail
- Good problem solving skills
- Strong computer skills
- Individually Driven and Team Oriented
- Positive attitude and desire to grow within the company
*Currently hiring Part Time employees- Flexible Scheduling- Saturdays not required!*We are proud to operate under a set of values that support our employees and the communities we serve. Core Values Do the Right Thing Lead by Example Display Positive Energy Be Open minded
Walser Automotive Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer and supports transitioning service members, veterans and individuals with disabilities. We offer a competitive salary and full benefits package including employee discounts. Walser provides transfer, promotional and career growth opportunities.