Who is Walser Automotive Group?
We are Progressive. We are Innovators. We are Collaborators. We are Driven.
Through 50 years of service, Walser Automotive Group has become a pioneer in the automotive industry. Walser’s progressive commitment to growth, innovation, and the customer experience has changed the car-buying journey. We don’t follow, we lead. Walser operates 25 dealerships and affiliated businesses throughout Minnesota and Kansas. Walser also leads by example. We volunteer. We donate. Walser Foundation puts 5 percent of its pre-tax profits right back into the community. That’s because we live here, too. Walser is a family-owned, family-run business that believes in the work-life balance. Walser is committed to delivering an outstanding customer experience every time—that’s what drives us. That’s the Walser Way.
In our Team Lead role, you will:
- Manage a team of Sales Representatives utilizing a peer-to-peer service and sales style that builds relationships, and engages and motivates customers in an authentic, transparent experience
- Use strong decision-making and active listening skills to think progressively about customer needs and service
- Utilize state-of-the-art technology to perform trade appraisals as well as create a streamlined and integrated sales method throughout the entire buying process
- Embody Walser’s industry-defining philosophy—no negotiation, one Best Price, and commission-free sales —allowing you to fully focus on developing your team to help guests find the inventory and products that fit their needs
Skills, Experience and Education Qualifications:
- 4 year degree preferred or comparable education/work experience in a customer focused, competitive, or revenue generating role.
- Valid Driver's License and driving record up to Walser Standards
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills including written. verbal, and listening skills
- High level of detail orientation and accuracy
- Technology proficient. Prior experience using business related applications or systems preferred
We are proud to operate under a set of values that support our employees and the communities we serve. Core Values
Do the Right Thing * Lead by Example * Display Positive Energy * Be Open minded
Walser Automotive Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer and supports transitioning service members, veterans and individuals with disabilities. We offer a competitive salary and full benefits package including employee discounts. Walser provides transfer, promotional and career growth opportunities