As a Service Admin you will be the key communicator that keeps the service department running smoothly. You’ll be working side by side with our service advisor staff to dot all the “I’s” and cross all the “t’s”. Walser knows that providing a dynamic customer experience starts from within. That’s why we actively train, mentor, and invest in every one of Walser’s 1,800 employees from day one. Walser is a talent-producing leader in the automotive industry, and this is your first step in joining a hands-on and dynamic growth tract. Through this training you will be introduced to our service processes & leading-edge technologies. If you are detailed, organized and have a high capacity to balance multiple tasks simultaneously, join our team and start your career growth in our service department.
- Ensure repair orders and invoices handled appropriately for each guest
- Open, Modify, and Invoice repair orders
- Compile needed documentation and verify vehicle info with the manufacturer during write up
- Take information form the service advisors ensure the repair orders match
- Finalize all paperwork ensuring correct parts, labor, and costs applied
- Help ensure warranty compliance with the manufacturer
- Maintain (mfg.) specific & up-to-date knowledge on the product and services available
Skills, Experience and Education Qualifications:
- Technologically proficient. Prior experience using business related applications or systems a plus.
- High level of detail orientation and accuracy
- Ability to identify & work within specific service processes
- Effective listening & communication skills when speaking with coworkers or guests
- Post-secondary education preferred