Advanced Practice Registered Nurse- Clinic
As an Advanced Practice Nurse, you will:
• Provide comprehensive, direct services to adult, adolescent, and child psychiatric and chemical dependent patients (ages 2 and up) and their families
• Assess physical and psychiatric functioning and pharmacological intervention of patients in an outpatient setting
• Conduct diagnostic interviews as well as individual, family, and group therapy
• Engage in regular collaboration with physicians to review cases and treatment
• Potentially provide clinical coverage in hospital-based programs
• Master’s degree in nursing
• Current license in the State of Minnesota as an APRN with prescriptive authority
o Will also accept a certified MN PA license
• Previous advanced psychiatric nursing experience
• Computer skills in Microsoft Office products including Word and Outlook
• Ability to clearly summarize pertinent clinical information via written correspondence and medical records documentation
• Ability to maintain confidentiality
• Strong skills in case management, time management, and written/oral communication
• Demonstrated ability to treat all age populations consistent with licensure (or capacity to develop these skills)
• Ability to manage a variety of clinical obligations in a timely manner
PrairieCare is a physician-owned and operated psychiatric healthcare system experiencing rapid growth in the Twin Cities. With multiple sites across the Twin Cities, PrairieCare has quickly grown to become one of the State’s largest providers of mental health services to children, adolescents and their families.
Please no phone calls
PrairieCare does not discriminate against any person on the basis of race, color, national origin, disability or age in admissions, treatment or participation in its programs, services and activities or employment.
PrairieCare is an Affirmative Action Employer/Equal Opportunity Employer supporting Veterans, Disabled and other protected individuals and is committed to a diverse workforce. Offers of employment from PrairieCare are conditional and contingent upon successful clearance of all background studies.